Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Monthly Archives: December 2016
Is there anything more entertaining, right now, than the public spat playing out between the outgoing Obama administration and Vladimir Putin, over the alleged Russian hacking of Democratic Party servers and Obama’s consequent decision to expel 35 Russian diplomats from … Continue reading
Yesterday evening I found myself glued to the first episode in a new television series called “Big Life Fix with Simon Reeve” (BBC2, 9pm) For the benefit of those who haven’t seen it, it’s essentially about challenging young, enthusiastic inventors … Continue reading
Geek alert – subject matter may cause rolling of eyes into back of head, and extreme feelings of tiredness I have a confession. Whenever anybody asks what I do for a living, I tell them that I work in IT. … Continue reading