Where else to find me
- The Serena Williams cartoon was brilliant – but unnecessarily offensive
- Forget crime – it’s investigating non-crime that pays dividends
- In the gutter, with no view of the stars
- Want to hire talented individuals? Then stop treating them like criminals.
- ISIS ‘Beatles’ deserve not one second of our consideration
- Divisions over strategy risk derailing Brexit
- Will Tommy Robinson Supporters Denounce This?
- Chequers Proposal: Time for Brexiteers to face reality
- Good writing deserves to be read
- Fired for a racist tweet. But was it really racist?
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Well if ever we needed a more timely reminder of mainstream media bias and the complete failure of identity politics, one needs only look at today’s media reporting of Lily Allen’s latest Twitter debacle, and compare it to the reporting … Continue reading
We’ve all been reading quite a lot the last few days about “what is going on in Sweden” with conflicting reports indicating either that Sweden is a hotbed of crime and particularly rape, versus rebuttals claiming nothing much at all … Continue reading
In the long-running battle of Brexit, slow progress is being made as the government moves towards its aim of triggering article 50. But arguments and oppositions rage on, led primarily on the public stage by the cross-party group Open Britain, … Continue reading
Everybody’s obsessed at the moment with the issue of fake news – why is there so much of it and what can be done to tackle it? The question, though, is what constitutes fake news? The most obvious definition, surely, … Continue reading
The stench of hypocrisy around the media reporting and the public perception of Trump’s travel ban, is becoming quite overpowering. I keep trying to rise above it, to tell myself it doesn’t matter, that it’ll die down, but still the … Continue reading