Where else to find me
- Yes, the EU referendum was advisory. Parliament still can’t ignore the vote
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe – a pawn in too many political games
- Yes, 69% of UK constituencies really did vote to leave the EU
- Why South Africa’s farm murders should worry us all
- Abandon Brexit? Be prepared to embrace plutocracy
- Think the Dementia Tax is unfair? Think again
- Is there really any point to #MeToo?
- Privilege – the ‘wokest’ way to divide society
- Could Hollywood have Trump to thank for the collapse of the casting couch?
- Marriage – who says it takes two?
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Well if ever we needed a more timely reminder of mainstream media bias and the complete failure of identity politics, one needs only look at today’s media reporting of Lily Allen’s latest Twitter debacle, and compare it to the reporting … Continue reading
We’ve all been reading quite a lot the last few days about “what is going on in Sweden” with conflicting reports indicating either that Sweden is a hotbed of crime and particularly rape, versus rebuttals claiming nothing much at all … Continue reading
In the long-running battle of Brexit, slow progress is being made as the government moves towards its aim of triggering article 50. But arguments and oppositions rage on, led primarily on the public stage by the cross-party group Open Britain, … Continue reading
Everybody’s obsessed at the moment with the issue of fake news – why is there so much of it and what can be done to tackle it? The question, though, is what constitutes fake news? The most obvious definition, surely, … Continue reading
The stench of hypocrisy around the media reporting and the public perception of Trump’s travel ban, is becoming quite overpowering. I keep trying to rise above it, to tell myself it doesn’t matter, that it’ll die down, but still the … Continue reading