Where else to find me
- Chequers Proposal: Time for Brexiteers to face reality
- Good writing deserves to be read
- Fired for a racist tweet. But was it really racist?
- A lesson for the Secret Barrister – from Jane Austen
- A Political Powder-Keg?
- An Unequal Justice – and an Unequal Legacy
- It’s time to challenge the false narrative of the “gender pay gap”
- Lack of Tenure – The True Scandal of South Africa’s Failing Land Reform Policies
- South Africa’s Bizarre Act of Self-Sabotage
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
Monthly Archives: March 2017
No, sorry. This is not about free speech. We have libel laws for a reason – to protect people from having their lives and reputations ruined by malicious lies. To paraphrase that so-overused quote about Voltaire’s beliefs, I may not … Continue reading →
A disturbing video is doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment, showing a mother and daughter systematically going through the selection of children’s books in a local bookshop, highlighting the disproportionately low number of children’s books that have female … Continue reading →