Where else to find me
- ECHR ruling paves the way for “Marry Your Rapist” Laws in Europe
- The Great “Factfulness” Con
- A Star is (Loudly) Born
- The Serena Williams cartoon was brilliant – but unnecessarily offensive
- Forget crime – it’s investigating non-crime that pays dividends
- In the gutter, with no view of the stars
- Want to hire talented individuals? Then stop treating them like criminals.
- ISIS ‘Beatles’ deserve not one second of our consideration
- Divisions over strategy risk derailing Brexit
- Will Tommy Robinson Supporters Denounce This?
Monthly Archives: March 2017
No, sorry. This is not about free speech. We have libel laws for a reason – to protect people from having their lives and reputations ruined by malicious lies. To paraphrase that so-overused quote about Voltaire’s beliefs, I may not … Continue reading →
A disturbing video is doing the rounds on Facebook at the moment, showing a mother and daughter systematically going through the selection of children’s books in a local bookshop, highlighting the disproportionately low number of children’s books that have female … Continue reading →