Where else to find me
- Chequers Proposal: Time for Brexiteers to face reality
- Good writing deserves to be read
- Fired for a racist tweet. But was it really racist?
- A lesson for the Secret Barrister – from Jane Austen
- A Political Powder-Keg?
- An Unequal Justice – and an Unequal Legacy
- It’s time to challenge the false narrative of the “gender pay gap”
- Lack of Tenure – The True Scandal of South Africa’s Failing Land Reform Policies
- South Africa’s Bizarre Act of Self-Sabotage
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
Monthly Archives: April 2017
I’m in the process of uprooting my life, career and most of what I’ve worked for over the past twenty years in London, in the pursuit of an uncertain future as a property developer (a term I am struggling to … Continue reading
Have you heard of Gina Miller? If you live outside the UK, the name may not be immediately familiar to you. However, if you live in the UK, and have not been hibernating under a rock for the last nine … Continue reading
South Africans will tell you that unless you have lived in South Africa, you will never be able to understand its politics. Well, I lived in South Africa for twenty years – I didn’t understand its politics then, and having … Continue reading