Where else to find me
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
- The lost art of taking a punt
- It’s about time we prepared for a “no deal” Brexit
Monthly Archives: April 2017
I’m in the process of uprooting my life, career and most of what I’ve worked for over the past twenty years in London, in the pursuit of an uncertain future as a property developer (a term I am struggling to … Continue reading
Have you heard of Gina Miller? If you live outside the UK, the name may not be immediately familiar to you. However, if you live in the UK, and have not been hibernating under a rock for the last nine … Continue reading
South Africans will tell you that unless you have lived in South Africa, you will never be able to understand its politics. Well, I lived in South Africa for twenty years – I didn’t understand its politics then, and having … Continue reading