Where else to find me
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
Monthly Archives: April 2017
I’m in the process of uprooting my life, career and most of what I’ve worked for over the past twenty years in London, in the pursuit of an uncertain future as a property developer (a term I am struggling to … Continue reading
Have you heard of Gina Miller? If you live outside the UK, the name may not be immediately familiar to you. However, if you live in the UK, and have not been hibernating under a rock for the last nine … Continue reading
South Africans will tell you that unless you have lived in South Africa, you will never be able to understand its politics. Well, I lived in South Africa for twenty years – I didn’t understand its politics then, and having … Continue reading