Where else to find me
- Yes, the EU referendum was advisory. Parliament still can’t ignore the vote
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe – a pawn in too many political games
- Yes, 69% of UK constituencies really did vote to leave the EU
- Why South Africa’s farm murders should worry us all
- Abandon Brexit? Be prepared to embrace plutocracy
- Think the Dementia Tax is unfair? Think again
- Is there really any point to #MeToo?
- Privilege – the ‘wokest’ way to divide society
- Could Hollywood have Trump to thank for the collapse of the casting couch?
- Marriage – who says it takes two?
Monthly Archives: April 2017
I’m in the process of uprooting my life, career and most of what I’ve worked for over the past twenty years in London, in the pursuit of an uncertain future as a property developer (a term I am struggling to … Continue reading
Have you heard of Gina Miller? If you live outside the UK, the name may not be immediately familiar to you. However, if you live in the UK, and have not been hibernating under a rock for the last nine … Continue reading
South Africans will tell you that unless you have lived in South Africa, you will never be able to understand its politics. Well, I lived in South Africa for twenty years – I didn’t understand its politics then, and having … Continue reading