Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Well, Andrea Leadsom’s really put the cat among the pigeons with her comments about our broadcasters needing to be a bit more patriotic, hasn’t she? (for those who haven’t seen it, it’s from 3:14 on attached link) About bloody time, … Continue reading
If you weren’t following the UK election results closely, you could be forgiven for being a bit confused as to who actually won. With Labour declaring a victory for Jeremy Corbyn, Corbyn himself calling for Theresa May to resign and … Continue reading
Westminster. Manchester. London Bridge. Three terrorist attacks in three months. How have we ended up here? How have we ended up in a situation in which the bodies from the Manchester bombing had not yet been laid to rest before … Continue reading
Is there any quicker way to ruin an evening out with a friend, than to bring politics into the discussion? Usually I’m the guilty party, my obsession with politics rendering me incapable of completely avoiding the subject in company with … Continue reading