Where else to find me
- Chequers Proposal: Time for Brexiteers to face reality
- Good writing deserves to be read
- Fired for a racist tweet. But was it really racist?
- A lesson for the Secret Barrister – from Jane Austen
- A Political Powder-Keg?
- An Unequal Justice – and an Unequal Legacy
- It’s time to challenge the false narrative of the “gender pay gap”
- Lack of Tenure – The True Scandal of South Africa’s Failing Land Reform Policies
- South Africa’s Bizarre Act of Self-Sabotage
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Well, Andrea Leadsom’s really put the cat among the pigeons with her comments about our broadcasters needing to be a bit more patriotic, hasn’t she? (for those who haven’t seen it, it’s from 3:14 on attached link) About bloody time, … Continue reading
If you weren’t following the UK election results closely, you could be forgiven for being a bit confused as to who actually won. With Labour declaring a victory for Jeremy Corbyn, Corbyn himself calling for Theresa May to resign and … Continue reading
Westminster. Manchester. London Bridge. Three terrorist attacks in three months. How have we ended up here? How have we ended up in a situation in which the bodies from the Manchester bombing had not yet been laid to rest before … Continue reading
Is there any quicker way to ruin an evening out with a friend, than to bring politics into the discussion? Usually I’m the guilty party, my obsession with politics rendering me incapable of completely avoiding the subject in company with … Continue reading