Where else to find me
- Yes, the EU referendum was advisory. Parliament still can’t ignore the vote
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe – a pawn in too many political games
- Yes, 69% of UK constituencies really did vote to leave the EU
- Why South Africa’s farm murders should worry us all
- Abandon Brexit? Be prepared to embrace plutocracy
- Think the Dementia Tax is unfair? Think again
- Is there really any point to #MeToo?
- Privilege – the ‘wokest’ way to divide society
- Could Hollywood have Trump to thank for the collapse of the casting couch?
- Marriage – who says it takes two?
Monthly Archives: June 2017
Well, Andrea Leadsom’s really put the cat among the pigeons with her comments about our broadcasters needing to be a bit more patriotic, hasn’t she? (for those who haven’t seen it, it’s from 3:14 on attached link) About bloody time, … Continue reading
If you weren’t following the UK election results closely, you could be forgiven for being a bit confused as to who actually won. With Labour declaring a victory for Jeremy Corbyn, Corbyn himself calling for Theresa May to resign and … Continue reading
Westminster. Manchester. London Bridge. Three terrorist attacks in three months. How have we ended up here? How have we ended up in a situation in which the bodies from the Manchester bombing had not yet been laid to rest before … Continue reading
Is there any quicker way to ruin an evening out with a friend, than to bring politics into the discussion? Usually I’m the guilty party, my obsession with politics rendering me incapable of completely avoiding the subject in company with … Continue reading