Where else to find me
- Yes, the EU referendum was advisory. Parliament still can’t ignore the vote
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe – a pawn in too many political games
- Yes, 69% of UK constituencies really did vote to leave the EU
- Why South Africa’s farm murders should worry us all
- Abandon Brexit? Be prepared to embrace plutocracy
- Think the Dementia Tax is unfair? Think again
- Is there really any point to #MeToo?
- Privilege – the ‘wokest’ way to divide society
- Could Hollywood have Trump to thank for the collapse of the casting couch?
- Marriage – who says it takes two?
Monthly Archives: August 2017
I think I’ve had just about all I can take of brave women being demonised, marginalised and forced out of their jobs for daring to speak candidly about grooming gangs, by a Labour Party so desperate for votes that it … Continue reading
It’s an indication of just how messed-up our political world has become, that seemingly the sole voice of reason in the furore over last weekend’s events in Charlottesville, is Donald Trump. Journalists and politicians are falling all over themselves – … Continue reading