Where else to find me
- An Unequal Justice – and an Unequal Legacy
- It’s time to challenge the false narrative of the “gender pay gap”
- Lack of Tenure – The True Scandal of South Africa’s Failing Land Reform Policies
- South Africa’s Bizarre Act of Self-Sabotage
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
- OFOC! WATON earth is this new nonsense?
- On Closet Brexiteer Artists
- What’s “work”, anyway?
- A tale as old as time
- Rape as destiny. The ultimate apologists’ excuse for child abuse
Monthly Archives: September 2017
There appears to be a perception among recruitment agents and certain of their corporate clients, that candidates are akin to orphans – scrubbed up and wearing their best clothes, with orders to smile and speak politely to the interviewer in … Continue reading
A friend recently brought my attention to Karl Popper’s “Paradox of Tolerance”. Briefly, it states that defending tolerance requires us not to tolerate the intolerant. This is essentially the argument used by many of today’s liberals and champions of minority … Continue reading
Jacob Rees-Mogg. Posh, plummy, immensely articulate, unfailingly polite and always impeccably dressed, the backbench MP has become the unlikely favourite of a growing number of supporters, to succeed Theresa May as leader of the Conservative Party. He has been nicknamed … Continue reading
In a mighty “Up yours” to interfering busybodies everywhere, Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge have announced they are expecting a third child. Yes, believe it or not, despite having fairly recently received an open letter from the San … Continue reading