Where else to find me
- ECHR ruling paves the way for “Marry Your Rapist” Laws in Europe
- The Great “Factfulness” Con
- A Star is (Loudly) Born
- The Serena Williams cartoon was brilliant – but unnecessarily offensive
- Forget crime – it’s investigating non-crime that pays dividends
- In the gutter, with no view of the stars
- Want to hire talented individuals? Then stop treating them like criminals.
- ISIS ‘Beatles’ deserve not one second of our consideration
- Divisions over strategy risk derailing Brexit
- Will Tommy Robinson Supporters Denounce This?
Monthly Archives: September 2017
There appears to be a perception among recruitment agents and certain of their corporate clients, that candidates are akin to orphans – scrubbed up and wearing their best clothes, with orders to smile and speak politely to the interviewer in … Continue reading
A friend recently brought my attention to Karl Popper’s “Paradox of Tolerance”. Briefly, it states that defending tolerance requires us not to tolerate the intolerant. This is essentially the argument used by many of today’s liberals and champions of minority … Continue reading
Jacob Rees-Mogg. Posh, plummy, immensely articulate, unfailingly polite and always impeccably dressed, the backbench MP has become the unlikely favourite of a growing number of supporters, to succeed Theresa May as leader of the Conservative Party. He has been nicknamed … Continue reading
In a mighty “Up yours” to interfering busybodies everywhere, Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge have announced they are expecting a third child. Yes, believe it or not, despite having fairly recently received an open letter from the San … Continue reading