Where else to find me
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
- OFOC! WATON earth is this new nonsense?
- On Closet Brexiteer Artists
- What’s “work”, anyway?
- A tale as old as time
- Rape as destiny. The ultimate apologists’ excuse for child abuse
- A Grease-y New Year
- It’s skiing, Jim, but not as we know it
- Due Diligence Lite – a recipe for disaster
- Yes, the EU referendum was advisory. Parliament still can’t ignore the vote
Monthly Archives: November 2017
I’m so tired of people who wish to frustrate the process of Brexit, arguing that “the referendum was only advisory; it was not a binding referendum”. Let’s put this argument to bed once and for all. Yes, it is true … Continue reading
Is there anything more frustrating, at the moment, than the story in the British media about the continued imprisonment of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, the British-Iranian woman who has been detained in Iran since April 2016? Well yes, actually, there is. Firstly, … Continue reading
A few days ago I wrote a blog in which I mentioned that 69% of constituencies in the United Kingdom voted to leave the EU, as opposed to only 31% who voted to remain. A reader chose to challenge me … Continue reading