Where else to find me
- Want to hire talented individuals? Then stop treating them like criminals.
- ISIS ‘Beatles’ deserve not one second of our consideration
- Divisions over strategy risk derailing Brexit
- Will Tommy Robinson Supporters Denounce This?
- Chequers Proposal: Time for Brexiteers to face reality
- Good writing deserves to be read
- Fired for a racist tweet. But was it really racist?
- A lesson for the Secret Barrister – from Jane Austen
- A Political Powder-Keg?
- An Unequal Justice – and an Unequal Legacy
Monthly Archives: June 2018
A few months ago, I had a blazing row on Facebook with a friend who took exception to something I hadn’t written in my blog. Yes, you read that correctly. In response to my blog, “All Hail the Mogg!” this … Continue reading
Roseanne Barr has had her show cancelled because of a tweet suggesting former Obama aide Valerie Jarrett is the product of a union between the Muslim Brotherhood and the Planet of the Apes. ABC Network, in cancelling the show, issued … Continue reading