Where else to find me
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
- The lost art of taking a punt
- It’s about time we prepared for a “no deal” Brexit
Monthly Archives: December 2018
In the supermarket wine aisle recently, I was distracted by the sight of a young woman next to me, repeatedly leaning in to the shelves to take close-up pictures of individual wine bottles with the camera on her phone. What … Continue reading
In the two and a half years since the UK voted for Brexit, we’ve become accustomed to the divided opinion that greets almost every Brexit-related announcement. But I still find myself surprised at the near hysteria emanating from some sectors of … Continue reading