Where else to find me
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
Monthly Archives: December 2018
In the supermarket wine aisle recently, I was distracted by the sight of a young woman next to me, repeatedly leaning in to the shelves to take close-up pictures of individual wine bottles with the camera on her phone. What … Continue reading
In the two and a half years since the UK voted for Brexit, we’ve become accustomed to the divided opinion that greets almost every Brexit-related announcement. But I still find myself surprised at the near hysteria emanating from some sectors of … Continue reading