Where else to find me
- Anatomy of a Lie
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
Monthly Archives: February 2019
I’m not sure what’s more shocking – the fact that Liam Neeson has admitted he spent a week, 40 years ago, looking to murder a black man – any black man – in revenge for the rape of a friend … Continue reading
Astonishing scenes in this week’s edition of “Liddle’s Got Issues” as Rod Liddle turns up outside Parliament and attempts to engage some of the anti-Brexit protesters in conversation. Some of these people, such as Steve Bray, nicknamed “Stop Brexit Man” … Continue reading