Where else to find me
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
Monthly Archives: February 2019
I’m not sure what’s more shocking – the fact that Liam Neeson has admitted he spent a week, 40 years ago, looking to murder a black man – any black man – in revenge for the rape of a friend … Continue reading
Astonishing scenes in this week’s edition of “Liddle’s Got Issues” as Rod Liddle turns up outside Parliament and attempts to engage some of the anti-Brexit protesters in conversation. Some of these people, such as Steve Bray, nicknamed “Stop Brexit Man” … Continue reading