Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Monthly Archives: May 2019
There’s an epigram doing the rounds on social media at the moment – “Courage is knowing something might hurt and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same thing. That’s why life is hard”. As an analogy for Brexit, and the … Continue reading
Nobody who has been following UK news in the past few weeks can have missed the meteoric rise in support for the newly-formed Brexit Party. But what of the other party that was formed in recent months, with the opposite … Continue reading
Who would you rather see in no 10 Downing Street – Jeremy Corbyn or Nigel Farage? The question is not as preposterous as it sounds. With a recent Comres poll finding the Brexit Party is now in second place in … Continue reading
“If… what a thought ….if they were to betray the wishes of the biggest democratic exercise in the history of this nation, then I think if you feel, since June the 23rd, you’ve seen political change in this country – … Continue reading