Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Monthly Archives: September 2019
For all that his critics may often deplore Boris Johnson’s choice of language, it seems to me that he generally chooses his words quite carefully – by which, I mean not that he couches his meaning in soft phrases designed … Continue reading
So the Supreme Court has ruled that Boris Johnson’s prorogation of Parliament was unlawful – by reference to a law that does not exist. We are told that the length of the prorogation is one of the key reasons for … Continue reading
According to a fairly recent scientific study, what you see first when you look at the famous image above, can often depend on as simple a factor as how old you are. The younger you are, the more likely you … Continue reading
It’s perhaps fitting that a significant number of those who are hysterically screaming about a fascist coup having taken place in the UK, can’t even spell the word. Within hours of the announcement that the Queen had agreed to Boris … Continue reading