Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Monthly Archives: October 2019
Tony Blair, on the Andrew Neil show, recently argued for a second referendum rather than a general election on the basis that “If Brexit is the problem, and Brexit is the question, go back to the people on Brexit” This … Continue reading
The great contradiction at the heart of the technology industry is that while the barriers to entry are almost non-existent, the barriers to success are almost insurmountable. The revolution in open-source technology, and the proliferation of blogs and YouTube videos … Continue reading
If there was any remaining doubt about Channel 4’s obsession with identity politics, it will surely have been dispelled by Cathy Newman’s recent interview with Rory Stewart about his candidacy for London Mayor. Now anyone even vaguely familiar with Rory … Continue reading