Where else to find me
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
Category Archives: friendship
I have a friend who has an annoying habit of removing my comments from her posts on Facebook, when they don’t conform to the response she was hoping for or expecting. The first time she did it, I genuinely didn’t … Continue reading
As children, we make friends easily. It can take little more than striking up a conversation with the new kid in class, a common dislike of the class bully, or a shared joke at the expense of a teacher or … Continue reading