Where else to find me
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
- OFOC! WATON earth is this new nonsense?
- On Closet Brexiteer Artists
- What’s “work”, anyway?
- A tale as old as time
- Rape as destiny. The ultimate apologists’ excuse for child abuse
- A Grease-y New Year
- It’s skiing, Jim, but not as we know it
- Due Diligence Lite – a recipe for disaster
- Yes, the EU referendum was advisory. Parliament still can’t ignore the vote
Category Archives: grooming gangs
Remember a few weeks ago, when Matt Damon got himself into all sorts of trouble for being brave / naïve / insensitive enough to suggest that despite the huge response to the #MeToo campaign, and the appalling allegations against Harvey … Continue reading
I think I’ve had just about all I can take of brave women being demonised, marginalised and forced out of their jobs for daring to speak candidly about grooming gangs, by a Labour Party so desperate for votes that it … Continue reading
Last week, in what was hailed by many as a very brave step in the right direction, the BBC aired a three-part drama called “Three Girls”. It told the story of three teenage girls in Rochdale who were befriended by … Continue reading
Lily Allen has once again projected herself into the media spotlight with her recent comment that “I have only ever been sexually assaulted by white males” in a Twitter spat with English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson on the subject … Continue reading