Where else to find me
- Yes, the EU referendum was advisory. Parliament still can’t ignore the vote
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe – a pawn in too many political games
- Yes, 69% of UK constituencies really did vote to leave the EU
- Why South Africa’s farm murders should worry us all
- Abandon Brexit? Be prepared to embrace plutocracy
- Think the Dementia Tax is unfair? Think again
- Is there really any point to #MeToo?
- Privilege – the ‘wokest’ way to divide society
- Could Hollywood have Trump to thank for the collapse of the casting couch?
- Marriage – who says it takes two?
Category Archives: humour
In a mighty “Up yours” to interfering busybodies everywhere, Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge have announced they are expecting a third child. Yes, believe it or not, despite having fairly recently received an open letter from the San … Continue reading
I’m in the process of uprooting my life, career and most of what I’ve worked for over the past twenty years in London, in the pursuit of an uncertain future as a property developer (a term I am struggling to … Continue reading
It’s only Monday, and already the prize for ‘Snowflake of the Week’ must surely go to the fashion executive who is suing British Airways for refusing to allow her onto a flight with her ‘emotional support dogs’. It seems that … Continue reading
Who remembers the wonderful Oscar-nominated song, ‘Blame Canada’ from the movie South Park? For those who need a reminder, you can listen to it at the below link. In light of recent events, I felt it was time for … Continue reading
Is there anything more entertaining, right now, than the public spat playing out between the outgoing Obama administration and Vladimir Putin, over the alleged Russian hacking of Democratic Party servers and Obama’s consequent decision to expel 35 Russian diplomats from … Continue reading