Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Category Archives: identity politics
If there was any remaining doubt about Channel 4’s obsession with identity politics, it will surely have been dispelled by Cathy Newman’s recent interview with Rory Stewart about his candidacy for London Mayor. Now anyone even vaguely familiar with Rory … Continue reading
The Sunday Times today reports that Jeremy Corbyn has had a row with his domestic policy advisor, Lachlan Stuart, over the fact that Stuart has suggested that “trans women remain biologically male”. The article goes on to quote a Labour … Continue reading
A little like the story of the boy who cried wolf, many of us are so inured to hearing accusations of racism in response to virtually any criticism of a person of colour, that we now simply tune out. So … Continue reading
Roseanne Barr has had her show cancelled because of a tweet suggesting former Obama aide Valerie Jarrett is the product of a union between the Muslim Brotherhood and the Planet of the Apes. ABC Network, in cancelling the show, issued … Continue reading
Oh God, people are sharing yet another earnest video on Facebook which attempts to explain ‘privilege’ to the uninitiated. You don’t even have to watch it to know what you’re in for – after all, it’s published by a group … Continue reading
A friend recently brought my attention to Karl Popper’s “Paradox of Tolerance”. Briefly, it states that defending tolerance requires us not to tolerate the intolerant. This is essentially the argument used by many of today’s liberals and champions of minority … Continue reading