Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Category Archives: lifestyle
In the supermarket wine aisle recently, I was distracted by the sight of a young woman next to me, repeatedly leaning in to the shelves to take close-up pictures of individual wine bottles with the camera on her phone. What … Continue reading
Apologies to the small number of loyal readers who eagerly await the arrival of a new blog post – I’ve been going through one of those phases where so much, and yet so little, of interest seems to be happening … Continue reading
In what bizarre social imaginings, would it be acceptable for somebody to make a wildly libellous accusation, and then demand that the accused provide them with sensitive private documents in order to enable them to attempt to prove the accusation? … Continue reading
Some years – well, let’s be honest, most years – I just can’t be bothered with all the fuss of New Year’s Eve. I can count on one hand the number of truly memorable and enjoyable New Year’s Eve celebrations … Continue reading
In a mighty “Up yours” to interfering busybodies everywhere, Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge have announced they are expecting a third child. Yes, believe it or not, despite having fairly recently received an open letter from the San … Continue reading
It’s only Monday, and already the prize for ‘Snowflake of the Week’ must surely go to the fashion executive who is suing British Airways for refusing to allow her onto a flight with her ‘emotional support dogs’. It seems that … Continue reading