Where else to find me
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
- The lost art of taking a punt
- It’s about time we prepared for a “no deal” Brexit
Category Archives: social care
I’ve spent the past four years on the defensive against accusations that as a Brexiter, I am aligning myself with some of the worst people and opinions in society. And mostly I’ve just batted the accusations away as complete nonsense, … Continue reading →
We’ve all – probably – heard the saying that grief comes in waves. But what does that really mean? Well, in my case, it means I can spend the weekend getting completely wound up about politics and women’s marches, then … Continue reading →