Where else to find me
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
Category Archives: social care
I’ve spent the past four years on the defensive against accusations that as a Brexiter, I am aligning myself with some of the worst people and opinions in society. And mostly I’ve just batted the accusations away as complete nonsense, … Continue reading →
We’ve all – probably – heard the saying that grief comes in waves. But what does that really mean? Well, in my case, it means I can spend the weekend getting completely wound up about politics and women’s marches, then … Continue reading →