Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Category Archives: social care
I’ve spent the past four years on the defensive against accusations that as a Brexiter, I am aligning myself with some of the worst people and opinions in society. And mostly I’ve just batted the accusations away as complete nonsense, … Continue reading →
We’ve all – probably – heard the saying that grief comes in waves. But what does that really mean? Well, in my case, it means I can spend the weekend getting completely wound up about politics and women’s marches, then … Continue reading →