Where else to find me
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
- OFOC! WATON earth is this new nonsense?
- On Closet Brexiteer Artists
- What’s “work”, anyway?
- A tale as old as time
- Rape as destiny. The ultimate apologists’ excuse for child abuse
- A Grease-y New Year
- It’s skiing, Jim, but not as we know it
- Due Diligence Lite – a recipe for disaster
- Yes, the EU referendum was advisory. Parliament still can’t ignore the vote
Category Archives: technology
There appears to be a perception among recruitment agents and certain of their corporate clients, that candidates are akin to orphans – scrubbed up and wearing their best clothes, with orders to smile and speak politely to the interviewer in … Continue reading
Well if ever we needed a more timely reminder of mainstream media bias and the complete failure of identity politics, one needs only look at today’s media reporting of Lily Allen’s latest Twitter debacle, and compare it to the reporting … Continue reading
Yesterday evening I found myself glued to the first episode in a new television series called “Big Life Fix with Simon Reeve” (BBC2, 9pm) For the benefit of those who haven’t seen it, it’s essentially about challenging young, enthusiastic inventors … Continue reading
Geek alert – subject matter may cause rolling of eyes into back of head, and extreme feelings of tiredness I have a confession. Whenever anybody asks what I do for a living, I tell them that I work in IT. … Continue reading