Where else to find me
- An Unequal Justice – and an Unequal Legacy
- It’s time to challenge the false narrative of the “gender pay gap”
- Lack of Tenure – The True Scandal of South Africa’s Failing Land Reform Policies
- South Africa’s Bizarre Act of Self-Sabotage
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
- OFOC! WATON earth is this new nonsense?
- On Closet Brexiteer Artists
- What’s “work”, anyway?
- A tale as old as time
- Rape as destiny. The ultimate apologists’ excuse for child abuse
Category Archives: terrorism
It’s an indication of just how messed-up our political world has become, that seemingly the sole voice of reason in the furore over last weekend’s events in Charlottesville, is Donald Trump. Journalists and politicians are falling all over themselves – … Continue reading
Westminster. Manchester. London Bridge. Three terrorist attacks in three months. How have we ended up here? How have we ended up in a situation in which the bodies from the Manchester bombing had not yet been laid to rest before … Continue reading
Let’s stop saying that the west could have done more to end the war in Syria. That sounds far too much like an accusation of simple complacency, when the reality is the west has done far more to prolong and … Continue reading
In all the stories we are seeing about the liberation of Aleppo, one thing is for certain – it’s virtually impossible any longer to tell facts from fiction. On 13 December I was sitting in a bar in London, killing … Continue reading