Where else to find me
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
Category Archives: the working world
In what bizarre social imaginings, would it be acceptable for somebody to make a wildly libellous accusation, and then demand that the accused provide them with sensitive private documents in order to enable them to attempt to prove the accusation? … Continue reading
I’ve just registered a formal complaint with my agency about the intrusive nature of the background checks for a contract position at a major investment bank. Having had two years out of work, I have been asked to provide personal … Continue reading
Who needs fake news when seemingly the entire force of the mainstream media is dedicated to peddling the same false narrative, that men and women in the UK are paid unequally for the same work? Is it laziness? Desire to … Continue reading