Where else to find me
- A Star is (Loudly) Born
- The Serena Williams cartoon was brilliant – but unnecessarily offensive
- Forget crime – it’s investigating non-crime that pays dividends
- In the gutter, with no view of the stars
- Want to hire talented individuals? Then stop treating them like criminals.
- ISIS ‘Beatles’ deserve not one second of our consideration
- Divisions over strategy risk derailing Brexit
- Will Tommy Robinson Supporters Denounce This?
- Chequers Proposal: Time for Brexiteers to face reality
- Good writing deserves to be read
Category Archives: the working world
In what bizarre social imaginings, would it be acceptable for somebody to make a wildly libellous accusation, and then demand that the accused provide them with sensitive private documents in order to enable them to attempt to prove the accusation? … Continue reading
I’ve just registered a formal complaint with my agency about the intrusive nature of the background checks for a contract position at a major investment bank. Having had two years out of work, I have been asked to provide personal … Continue reading
Who needs fake news when seemingly the entire force of the mainstream media is dedicated to peddling the same false narrative, that men and women in the UK are paid unequally for the same work? Is it laziness? Desire to … Continue reading