Where else to find me
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
- The lost art of taking a punt
- It’s about time we prepared for a “no deal” Brexit
Tag Archives: Boris Johnson
A disheartening argument yesterday on Twitter, with a fellow Brexiteer. It started when I pointed out to her that I don’t think Mrs May’s Chequers plan is quite the disaster that many are portraying it as, to which she responded, … Continue reading
I’ve spent the last few days trawling through endless reports and analyses of Theresa May’s Chequers proposal for leaving the EU, and it’s fair to say my brain is fried. From the initial newspaper reports and tweets shouting “Betrayal!” to … Continue reading
Is there anything more frustrating, at the moment, than the story in the British media about the continued imprisonment of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, the British-Iranian woman who has been detained in Iran since April 2016? Well yes, actually, there is. Firstly, … Continue reading