Where else to find me
- Anatomy of a Lie
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
Tag Archives: Boris Johnson
A disheartening argument yesterday on Twitter, with a fellow Brexiteer. It started when I pointed out to her that I don’t think Mrs May’s Chequers plan is quite the disaster that many are portraying it as, to which she responded, … Continue reading
I’ve spent the last few days trawling through endless reports and analyses of Theresa May’s Chequers proposal for leaving the EU, and it’s fair to say my brain is fried. From the initial newspaper reports and tweets shouting “Betrayal!” to … Continue reading
Is there anything more frustrating, at the moment, than the story in the British media about the continued imprisonment of Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, the British-Iranian woman who has been detained in Iran since April 2016? Well yes, actually, there is. Firstly, … Continue reading