Where else to find me
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
Tag Archives: DIY
“Are you working?” A blunt question from an ex work colleague, in the course of a friendly text message exchange. A surprisingly difficult question to answer. In the end I took the easy way out, simply answering, “No, not at … Continue reading →