Where else to find me
- Fired for a racist tweet. But was it really racist?
- A lesson for the Secret Barrister – from Jane Austen
- A Political Powder-Keg?
- An Unequal Justice – and an Unequal Legacy
- It’s time to challenge the false narrative of the “gender pay gap”
- Lack of Tenure – The True Scandal of South Africa’s Failing Land Reform Policies
- South Africa’s Bizarre Act of Self-Sabotage
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
- OFOC! WATON earth is this new nonsense?
- On Closet Brexiteer Artists
Tag Archives: free speech
So Katie Hopkins has been reported to the police for using the words “final solution” in a tweet. Never mind that the tweet was aimed at Philip Schofield. Or that nobody actually asked her to clarify what she meant by … Continue reading →
No, sorry. This is not about free speech. We have libel laws for a reason – to protect people from having their lives and reputations ruined by malicious lies. To paraphrase that so-overused quote about Voltaire’s beliefs, I may not … Continue reading →