Where else to find me
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
Tag Archives: free speech
So Katie Hopkins has been reported to the police for using the words “final solution” in a tweet. Never mind that the tweet was aimed at Philip Schofield. Or that nobody actually asked her to clarify what she meant by … Continue reading →
No, sorry. This is not about free speech. We have libel laws for a reason – to protect people from having their lives and reputations ruined by malicious lies. To paraphrase that so-overused quote about Voltaire’s beliefs, I may not … Continue reading →