Where else to find me
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
- The lost art of taking a punt
- It’s about time we prepared for a “no deal” Brexit
Tag Archives: no deal Brexit
James Delingpole recently came unstuck on the Daily Politics, under an intense grilling from Andrew Neil on the question of how Britain, trading under WTO terms, could expect to offer zero tariffs on imports while still having any leverage with … Continue reading
In the two and a half years since the UK voted for Brexit, we’ve become accustomed to the divided opinion that greets almost every Brexit-related announcement. But I still find myself surprised at the near hysteria emanating from some sectors of … Continue reading