Where else to find me
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
- 40 Hail Marys won’t wipe away this confession
- Passion Devoid of Reason
- The wrongs of “trans” rights
- Isn’t it time we tried to understand the vote to Remain?
- On WTO Brexit and Zero Tariffs
- TERF wars
- The lost art of taking a punt
- It’s about time we prepared for a “no deal” Brexit
Tag Archives: Notting Hill Carnival
Oh dear – a complete Twitter storm appears to have erupted over a video showing a black man twerking up against a white female police officer at the recent Notting Hill Carnival. According to the majority of people in my … Continue reading →