Where else to find me
- Anatomy of a Lie
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
- Why won’t Giles Fraser ask where the men are?
Tag Archives: social care
There is a serious branding problem among the key political parties in Britain at the moment. Labour, with its promises to wipe out student debt and protect the triple lock on pensions, and its upper-middle class support base, can no … Continue reading →
Let’s stop pretending this election is a choice between liberal and conservative, left and right, “for the many” vs “for the wealthy few”. Those choices got turned on their heads when the Tories unveiled their social care tax, which firmly … Continue reading →