Where else to find me
- Chequers Proposal: Time for Brexiteers to face reality
- Good writing deserves to be read
- Fired for a racist tweet. But was it really racist?
- A lesson for the Secret Barrister – from Jane Austen
- A Political Powder-Keg?
- An Unequal Justice – and an Unequal Legacy
- It’s time to challenge the false narrative of the “gender pay gap”
- Lack of Tenure – The True Scandal of South Africa’s Failing Land Reform Policies
- South Africa’s Bizarre Act of Self-Sabotage
- “Frumpy” is Never a Good Look
Tag Archives: social care
There is a serious branding problem among the key political parties in Britain at the moment. Labour, with its promises to wipe out student debt and protect the triple lock on pensions, and its upper-middle class support base, can no … Continue reading →
Let’s stop pretending this election is a choice between liberal and conservative, left and right, “for the many” vs “for the wealthy few”. Those choices got turned on their heads when the Tories unveiled their social care tax, which firmly … Continue reading →