Where else to find me
- No Tony, the problem is not Brexit – it’s Parliament
- Blonde Ambition – When Jennifer Met Boris
- For Channel 4, It Almost Feels Like 1963
- Do Labour need some water to wash down that humbug?
- Christmas can’t come early enough for these turkeys
- Greta Thunberg – Role Model or Victim?
- Never mind the coup, let’s have those by-elections
- Matchstalk Men and a Monstrous Woman
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
Tag Archives: UK politics
I’m so tired of people who wish to frustrate the process of Brexit, arguing that “the referendum was only advisory; it was not a binding referendum”. Let’s put this argument to bed once and for all. Yes, it is true … Continue reading
A recent YouGov poll asked the question, “How would you feel if Brexit didn’t happen?” Respondents were allowed to choose up to three options ranging from “Betrayed” or “Angry” to “Delighted” or “Relieved”. As expected, the most common response among … Continue reading
Jacob Rees-Mogg. Posh, plummy, immensely articulate, unfailingly polite and always impeccably dressed, the backbench MP has become the unlikely favourite of a growing number of supporters, to succeed Theresa May as leader of the Conservative Party. He has been nicknamed … Continue reading