Where else to find me
- Do you really need to learn to code?
- Anatomy of a Lie
- Brexit – Courage or Stupidity?
- Lack of integrity will sink Change UK
- Get the Popcorn Ready – it’s Corbyn vs Farage
- Think you’ve seen political change? You ain’t seen nothing yet
- It’s Codswallop, Carole
- Let’s tackle anti-semitism where it exists – not where it doesn’t
- My Plan for Brexit? Walk Away
- Dear Jessica – a social media etiquette dilemma
Tag Archives: weinstein
The kiss-and-tell used to be the preserve of young women prepared to accept money and notoriety in exchange for a shot at fame and fortune. An illicit affair with a married celebrity, confessed to a tabloid, would bring disgrace to … Continue reading
I’m not usually one to jump on the bandwagon as far as social media awareness campaigns are concerned. All those posts on Facebook or Twitter asking me to update my profile picture to show solidarity with a cause, or share … Continue reading
So the famous Hollywood producer, Harvey Weinstein, has been exposed as a sexual predator who seemingly has a penchant for inviting young, attractive actresses into his hotel room to discuss ‘business’ before appearing in either a bathrobe or his birthday … Continue reading