Where else to find me
- A Star is (Loudly) Born
- The Serena Williams cartoon was brilliant – but unnecessarily offensive
- Forget crime – it’s investigating non-crime that pays dividends
- In the gutter, with no view of the stars
- Want to hire talented individuals? Then stop treating them like criminals.
- ISIS ‘Beatles’ deserve not one second of our consideration
- Divisions over strategy risk derailing Brexit
- Will Tommy Robinson Supporters Denounce This?
- Chequers Proposal: Time for Brexiteers to face reality
- Good writing deserves to be read
Tag Archives: weinstein
The kiss-and-tell used to be the preserve of young women prepared to accept money and notoriety in exchange for a shot at fame and fortune. An illicit affair with a married celebrity, confessed to a tabloid, would bring disgrace to … Continue reading
I’m not usually one to jump on the bandwagon as far as social media awareness campaigns are concerned. All those posts on Facebook or Twitter asking me to update my profile picture to show solidarity with a cause, or share … Continue reading
So the famous Hollywood producer, Harvey Weinstein, has been exposed as a sexual predator who seemingly has a penchant for inviting young, attractive actresses into his hotel room to discuss ‘business’ before appearing in either a bathrobe or his birthday … Continue reading